Print Design Assistant - Full Time
We are looking for a talented and highly creative Print Design Assistant with a passion for prints to join our team. You will be based in our Head Office in Calne, Wiltshire, working alongside the Print Designer and Design Team to design and develop prints for use across all ranges.
- A Degree in a relevant field (Textile Design, Print Design, Illustration).
- Highly creative with excellent illustrative drawing and painting skills across a variety of mediums.
- Confident in Adobe Creative software (particularly Illstrator).
- A keen eye and interest in fashion and colour trends.
- Examples of prints and illustrations that reflect brand handwriting are essential.
- Previous industry experience is beneficial but strong portfolios will be considered.
To apply, please email your CV & portfolio/examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise Assistant - Full Time
Do you love working with numbers and have a passion for fashion? We are currently recruiting a Merchandise Assistant, someone who loves to work with numbers and has an analytical mind, an excellent working knowledge of excel combined with a keen interest in fashion and clothing. Your role will be to develop and deliver the skills to maximise sales and optimise stock levels across ladies clothing and accessories in our 19 stores and on our website.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining purchase order
- Managing all aspects of stock management, ensuring that the delivery schedule is up to date and reflects all changes. The will rely on you building strong relationships with suppliers, stores and other Head Office functions.
- Analysing best and worst sellers weekly and taking appropriate action to potentialise their in store and online performance
- Setting up and delivering the allocation plan and following through any store stock requests/issues
- Updating the size analysis template and analysing sales by size/colour and product type
- Actioning markdowns and ensuring accuracy in store
- Running 'story' and category analysis in order to identify and potentialise key trades as well as minimising risk
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
It is essential that you have a keen eye for detail and a desire to 'get behind the numbers' to drive our sales. You must possess strong numerical, analytical and organisational skills and an excellent working knowledge of excel. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Store Manager - Cirencester/Truro
As Store Manager you will have autonomy for your store and make key commercial decisions which will drive the presence and awareness of your store and the brand. You will demonstrate excellent people management skills and understand the importance of motivating your team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst driving revenue.
Applicants need to be experienced in retail store management, love providing excellent customer service, be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the brand. With a strong sense of fashion, you will be the inspiration behind the store's team.
-A motivator and driver of people through effective leadership, and the development of the store's team.
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate work among the store's team.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- You must be a strong team player as well as being target driven.
- A champion of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Continually reviewing and improving processes.
- Support with Staff Performance Management.
- Be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the brand.
- Utilising market knowledge to make informed commercial decisions - considering industry, local market and the changing needs of our customers.
- Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs.
- Ensure Company policies procedures and controls are followed.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate previous retail management experience working for a fashion brand where you have worked to targets & KPI's.
To apply, please submit your CV online.
Sales Assistant - Cirencester
We're looking for 2 part-time sales assistants, 1x12 hours per week & 1x6 hours per week to join our team. To apply please submit your CV online.
Senior Sales Assistant - Cirencester
We're looking for a senior sales assistant, 24 hours per week to join our team. To apply please submit your CV online.