Please note you can apply below or via our Indeed Careers Page here.
Store Manager (Bath) (40 hours to include weekends)
As Store Manager of our Bath store you will have full autonomy and make key commercial decisions which will drive the presence and awareness of your store and the brand. You will demonstrate excellent people management skills and understand the importance of motivating your team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst driving sales.
Applicants need to be experienced in retail store management, love providing excellent customer service, be ambitious and passionate about the brand. With a strong sense of fashion, you will be the inspiration behind the store's team.
• A motivator and driver of people through effective leadership, and the development of the store’s team to achieve sales targets.
• Ability to plan, organise and delegate work among the store’s team.
• Able to cope under pressure.
• You must be a strong team player as well as being target driven.
• A champion of delivering exceptional customer service.
• Continually reviewing and improving processes.
• Be confident in managing your teams performance with regular reviews
• Be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the brand.
• Utilising market knowledge to make informed commercial decisions - considering industry, local market and the changing needs of our customers.
• Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs
• Ensure Company policies, procedures and controls are followed.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate previous retail management experience working for a fashion brand where you have worked to targets & Key Performance Indicators.
Senior Sales Assistants
We are looking for a senior sales assistant to join our team.
Stratford-Upon-Avon, Witney and Godalming (20 hours), Bath (8 hours)
We're looking for sales assistants to join our NEW teams, hours flexible to include weekends.
Casual Sales Assistants
Stratford-Upon-Avon, Truro, Winchester, Bath and Tetbury.
We're looking for casual sales assistants to join our teams during busy periods, hours vary.
As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse team with all aspects of our Warehouse Operation based in Calne, Wiltshire.
Daily/Weekly Warehouse Operation tasks, utilising existing processes and suggesting new ideas.
• Stock Management. Accepting incoming deliveries, counting and storing stock, and timely preparation of goods ready for dispatch to our Mistral stores and directly to customers.
• Participate in Stocktake processes.
• Supporting in the delivery of goods to locations across the South West.
• Ensure workplace Health and Safety requirements are met at all times.
• Work within a small team, actively contributing to the department productivity.
• Deliver high standards of customer service at all times at all levels.
• Supporting with events/shows set up throughout the year
• Warehouse experience, ideally clothing/Fashion.
• Excellent Verbal and accurate numerical skills.
• Proactive, strong communicator
• Attention to detail.
• Capable of coping with significant change in a fast paced environment.
• Good working knowledge of IT systems, including Excel.
• Hands on approach, Customer focused, Flexible to suit business needs
• Health & Safety knowledge.
• Full, Clean Driving Licence (preferable).
Casual Warehouse Assistant
We're looking for a casual warehouse assistant to join our team during busy periods, hours vary.
To apply for any of the above roles please submit your CV online.
Head Office Positions
Design Student Placements Available
We always welcome enquiries from enthusiastic people wishing to gain experience in a busy design team. If you are looking for a fashion or textiles industry short term unpaid placement we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV via indeed or through our website.
We now have a full time position available for a Merchandiser to join our team based at Head Office.
Reporting into the Company Directors, your responsibility will be to implement and lead profit plans and sales & using your Merchandising skills to drive the company forward, prepare and collate regular feedback to the Buying team regarding current performance and emerging trends in order to maximise sales in trade meetings.
You will also be managing the delivery and shipment deadlines, identifying risk to ensure accurate intake of stock according to plan levels, provide weekly updates on map/intake issues.
You will make the most of any opportunity to increase profitability, suggesting markdowns and promotions where appropriate.
You will be analytical and highly numerate.
The ideal candidate will ideally be a current Merchandiser looking for a new challenge. You will be an excellent communicator and have great team building skill.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Merchandiser, full time, based at our Head Office in Wiltshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with 1-2 years’ experience in Merchandising combined with a keen interest in fashion and clothing.
You will be responsible for:
We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our buying team in the role of buying assistant. The ideal candidate needs to be a strong support to the buyer, be highly motivated, organised and have a desire to drive the buying process from initialising orders to getting product into the stores. Management of tight deadlines and working under pressure are essential qualities. A strong interest in fashion is a must.
To apply for any of the above roles please submit your CV via Indeed or form below.